Sunday, December 22, 2013

NEW contest: Photo Judging

There is a new Photography Project/contest at State this year; Photo Judging.  

This is a contest where the participants learn HOW to judge a photo, therefore improving their own photography skills.  I confess, I am still learning about all of this myself.  Like I said, it is a new competition that is open to both Intermediate AND Seniors.  :-)  It will be held June 10th at State Roundup.

A team consists of 4 members from the same county, and individuals may compete if we do not have enough participants to make a team..  I would love to have some of our kids participate, and am willing to put together some workshops if there is enough interest.  You can view the information and rules here: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/files/2013/11/photography_4H_contest_rules_1314.pdf .


Please, let me know if your child would be interested in participating.  If there is enough interest I will begin organizing some workshops as early as late January/mid February.  :-)

No comments: