Thursday, September 19, 2013

The District Deadline for the Photography Contest will February 17th, 2014.  Willie will gather them all and send them in for us.  SO, to make sure they are all put together and entered on time you need to send your entries to Willie no later than February 13th.  You still need to register them on 4-H Online

Entrance fee for the first photos is $8.00 per person and it's 50 cents for each photo.  You will pay for them when you enter them at 4-H Online.

If you miss the February 13th deadline, you will still be able to submit them directly to District until the 17th.   I will post that e-mail address as soon as I have it.  

There will be a workshop to explain the guidelines, etc. on November 7th at 6:30 pm.  We will meet in the conference room at the Extension Office in Rusk.  

I am also working on another "on location" workshop for October.  I'll let you know the details as soon as I have everything lined out.

No comments: